SUTHERLAND REAL ESTATE LAW
Real estate transactions are intricate, comprehensive and lengthy in nature and demand the highest attention to detail in order to ensure that your interests are satisfied and protected.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or lease residential or commercial real estate, the team at Sutherland Law is committed to navigating you through the process, covering all bases in providing for a timely, smooth and stress-free transaction with minimal risk for litigation disputes in future.
As a member of the Builders and Land Developers Association of Toronto (BILD), Sutherland Law is well-equipped in providing services for joint ventures, limited partnerships, land acquisition and development among others.
We are dedicated to serving our clients by facilitating residential matters involving the purchase, sale or refinancing of free hold, condominium and cooperatives as well as commercial matters involving the acquisition, disposition, or leasing of property.
At Sutherland Law, our lawyers will:
- Prepare, review and guide you through initial or private Purchase and Sale Agreements and Leases for residential or commercial property
- Assist with condominium or subdivision projects, including but not limited to launching, registration and closing
- Assist in resolving any issues regarding closings
- Conduct necessary searches to ensure property is secured free and clear of any liens or other encumbrances
- Obtain Title Insurance for new and existing properties
- Provide insight on applicable HST Rebates on new construction purchases and the First Time Home Buyers Rebate Program including applicable rates and qualifying criteria
- Assist with Mortgage Renewals and Refinancing
- Handle all PPSA and other secured transactions
- Assist with commercial land acquisition and development
- Conduct commercial financing for the acquisition, servicing or construction of development projects for institutional and private lenders